The Faculty of Arts is a diverse and thought-provoking arena for your postgraduate study. Our courses broaden your outlook and provide analytical and research skills which will prove valuable to you in all your professional activities. In many cases you can begin with a postgraduate certificate or postgraduate diploma and work your way up to a masters.
Areas of study:
|Society, History and Culture||Media and Creative Arts||Law|
|Security and Intelligence||Education||Linguistics, Translation and Interpreting|
- Our history and archaeology research is above world standard, having received a rating of 4 out of 5 in the Australian Government's 2011 Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA) Initiative.
- We pioneered an interdisciplinary approach to the study of law, ensuring you develop an in-depth understanding of legal doctrine and focus on all major areas of law.
- We have the best space and equipment for media studies of any Australian university and you will learn from experienced and award winning (AFIs, Ned Kelly Crime Writers', ARIAs, ATOMs) media and creative arts professionals and academics.
- We are the only Australian university with a license to dig in Egypt's Nile Valley.
- We have one of the top 100 language departments in the world, offering one of the most diverse range of interdisciplinary European languages.